The Full-Service-Kita© ZugWest in Hünenberg is located between Cham and Rotkreuz. We are committed to providing quality daycare for infants ages 14 weeks to children of kindergarten age in an inspiring and family oriented atmosphere.
The Kita ZugWest is there for you and your children even during this unusual time with a strict protection concept.
Are you looking for a place for your (unborn) child and would you like to visit the Kita ZugWest?
Stay healthy! Your Kita-ZugWest Team
While the everyday language is German / Swiss German, children from English-speaking parents are warmly welcome. Many of our employees speak English.
Kita ZugWest stands for
- a loving and dependable daycare, where you and your child are in focus.
- an age-appropriate, supporting development of your child: We encourage and support your child and promote positive attitudes. We offer exciting activities, lots of playtime and a weekly schedule with learning objectives for all ages.
- an age-mixed group: Children learn to take care of each other and to experience a variety of role model play.
- a healthy diet. We prepare four fresh meals daily: breakfast, lunch and two snacks. We are certified by “Fourchette verte – ama terra”, a special plan for babies and toddlers. Your child will receive all the nutrients it needs per day.
- opening hours: from 7:00 to 18:30, year round, except for public holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
- high quality baby care: Your baby will enjoy our Baby Corner. Mothers can breast-feed their baby anytime in a private atmosphere.
- innovative services: With the multilingual APP you are always up to date the development of your child. You can watch photos of your child on your mobile phone and send message to other parents and the kita.
- reasonable rates (CHF 150.00 per baby per day, CHF 130.00 per toddler older than 18 month). Discount for quarterly payments and company rates are available.
Child care vouchers
Parents from Hünenberg/Hünenberg See, Zug, Cham and Steinhausen can get (childcare vouchers).
The well-being, safety and the healthy development of your child are our first priority. The daycare has an emergency and prevention protocol. The staff attends a required emergency course every two years.
The Kita ZugWest offers its own hygienic concept, which is strictly adhered to. Our staff is committed to this strict Code of Conduct.
And of course, our employees comply with our privacy and confidentiality policy.