The Full-Service Kita ZugWest is a great place to grow
We are committed to providing quality childcare for infants age 14 weeks to children of kindergarten age in a . Even if our everyday language is German / Swiss German – we warmly welcome children from English-speaking parents.
Kita ZugWest stands for
► a loving and dependable daycare, where you and your child are the focus.
► an age-appropriate, supporting development of your child: We encourage and support your child and always promote positive attitude. We offer exciting activities, a lot of playtime and a weekly scedule with learning objectives for all ages
► age-mixed group: Among other things, they learn to take care of each other and to experience a variety of role model play.
► a healthy diet. We prepare four fresh meals daily: breakfast, lunch and two snacks. We are zertificated by „Fourchette verte – ama terra“, a special plan for babies and toddlers. Your child will receive all the nutrients it needs per day.
► long opening hours from 7 am to 6.30 pm all year long except for public holidays and between Christmas and New Year’s.
► high quality baby care: You baby will enjoy our Baby Corner. Mothers can breast-feed their baby anytime in private atmosphere at the Kita! Parents also can have lunch together with their child!
► reasonable rates adapted.
For parents from Cham and Steinhausen we are offering places with financial aid (public childcare vouchers).
The Kita ZugWest, located between Hünenberg, Cham and Rotkreuz, As a full-service childcare center we offer as well as .
These special services are included in our full service concept:
- Baby porridge and freshly prepared meals according to the quality label «Fourchette verte – ama terra» (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack).
- Hygiene products such as diapers, wet wipes, washcloths, toothbrush and -paste
- Washing of the spare clothes from your child’s coat rack
- Cap, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- All games and crafting utensils
- Monthly excursions by bus (and/or train)
- Up to three days per year per child can be rescheduled if due to illness or other pressing needs. However, rescheduling depends on place availablity. There is no legal recourse.
The well-being, safety and the healthy development of the child are our first priority. The daycare has an emergency and prevention concept. The staff attends an emergency course every two years.
The Kita ZugWest has its own hygienic concept, which is strictly adhered to. Our staff is committed to the strict Code of Conduct.